First OpenPOWER HUB SIG meeting logistics

All,

As the chair of the newly formed OpenPOWER HUB SIG, I’d like to finally get it going officially. We (Oregon State University) have been hard at work getting the hardware ready and we’re to the point where we’re very close to opening it up to users. Now is a great time to get additional input so that we’re getting this going properly. A few of us have been meeting regularly while we waited for the HUB to officially start but we need to get everyone involved now.

This requires setting up an initial meeting to start the HUB. Ideally, I’d like to have this meeting start next week. We currently meet on Thursdays from 8:00-8:30AM PDT (1500-1530 UTC) but I realize that might not work for everyone involved.

Please fill out this form, but keep in mind the time shown is for PDT. To help you convert your timezone, please see this link. Ideally, we’d like to have an hour for this initial meeting. If we’re not able to get this scheduled for next week, we’ll try again for the following week.

I’ll be working on an agenda for the first meeting soon.

Thank you!

Thank you Lance. I hope our current time will work so our colleagues from France can join.

We will be having our first official HUB meeting on November 3rd at 8-9AM PDT (1500-1600 UTC). I will be sending out a calendar invite with a zoom link soon.